Nic Russell –
Head of Talent – Early Years
Chances are if you are speaking to Nic you either have a job interview lined up or you have a vacancy to fill.
Nic has been involved in the Early Childhood Education and Care Sector for more than three decades and has been actively involved with Early Years Talent since it launched. She is a staunch advocate for promoting and embedding wellbeing strategies into every aspect of an Educators daily life. So much so that she has dedicated her life to it!
For our candidates, Nic will work with you to guide you through a typical interview process, addressing any weaker areas or concerns you may have. She will shine a spotlight on your strengths and teach you strategies on how to capitalise on these. You will get off the call feeling empowered and excited. The best possible way to feel as you confidently walk into the job interview with a smile on your face.
For our clients, Nic is able to delve into the situation and ascertain a clear understanding of what is needed so we can find you the perfect candidate. As a previous Centre Director, Area Manager and even Early Childhood Education and Care TAFE educator, she is no stranger to recruitment.
Decades of experience.
- Director & Area Manager of early childhood education services
- Early childhood services educator
- TAFE Early Childhood Education & Care educator & Placement Co-ordinator
- Yoga studio-based children & youth
- Meditation facilitator
- Wayapa Wuurrk practitioner
- Playgroup yoga sessions
- Guest presenter at conferences & presentations
- VCAL educaton
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga Melbourne
- Zenergy Yoga
- Byron Yoga
- Rainbow Kids Yoga
- Bliss Baby Yoga
- Mental Health First Aid Australia
- Melbourne Meditation Centre
Wayapa Wuurrk Diploma, Wayapa in Education
- Certificate IV TAE
- Associate Diploma Early Childhood
- Master of Education (Presently)
The Sector – Early education news, views & reviews
At conferences and seminars, including:
- Bright Start Conference December 2022
- ECTA 47th Early Childhood Conference June 2022
- MindBe Preschool Mindfulness Summit March 2022
- Yarra Ranges Early Childhood Education Network, August 2018 & 2019, Feb 2022
- Campference – Nurture by Nature November 2021 and August 2022
- Playgroup Victoria, 2020/ 2021 postponed indefinitely
- Windermere, Family Day Care, October 2018
- Early Learning Association Australia (ELAA), May 2018
- Yoga Australia Conference, March 2018